Popular on the Internet Popular on the Internet

Woo, finally!

Man, I love your shit on The Fuck Society, somebody, so I was waiting for this to come up so I can put this up on the top of my favorites list. Hope to see some more shit from you up on here, and I can't wait for the renovations on TFS to finish.

Much love and ioasdkhfnsmkdcapiosdifssdfdsfjasnsfdsfdafaaewafsd

XTC Xtreme 4 XTC Xtreme 4

*gasp* D:

No ten for you, omgz. :(

Amazing job. SPECTACULARRRRR

ViceFullbuster responds:

It's Hawt!

Punt a Penguin Punt a Penguin

A wonderful message.

This was a message delivered beautifully by you, I smiled at it and and was almost in tears at the fact we ruin our Earth so badly.

I hope during my time we will learn to stop polluting and return to a brighter, cleaner, better Earth.

8/10
4/5

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

Been on here for more than a decade now as a registered user, and lurking for a few before that. So happy to see this collab come together. So glad to see the site is still going strong, as well. So many of my favorites all combined.

Cheney's Texas Takedown Cheney's Texas Takedown

:D

This was fantastic, and a very fun game to boot. You did well on pretty much every aspect, except the repetitions of screams, which can get somewhat annoying.

Anyway, keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing this on the front page of NG come next update.

See you on the frontpage! :)

9/10
5/5

supersoldier supersoldier

It's like an orgasm of my senses and dreams, a collab between DanPaladin and Glaiel_Gamer. Hallelujah, praise the lord-ah! Great game, as expected.