NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

Been on here for more than a decade now as a registered user, and lurking for a few before that. So happy to see this collab come together. So glad to see the site is still going strong, as well. So many of my favorites all combined.

Cheney's Texas Takedown Cheney's Texas Takedown

:D

This was fantastic, and a very fun game to boot. You did well on pretty much every aspect, except the repetitions of screams, which can get somewhat annoying.

Anyway, keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing this on the front page of NG come next update.

See you on the frontpage! :)

9/10
5/5

supersoldier supersoldier

It's like an orgasm of my senses and dreams, a collab between DanPaladin and Glaiel_Gamer. Hallelujah, praise the lord-ah! Great game, as expected.

King of Buttons 2 King of Buttons 2

#2 Score

2nd place score, me with 8,300 in the Button Hold.

>:( Glaiel_Gamer = cheated

Good job on the games though. I like.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Sweet Buddha!

Tom, I--Wow. This, this is just PERFECT. I can't believe how good this is. I mean, I was expecting a good flash, but this just blew me away. I turned it on and my entire computer just STOPPED, as if to say "Oh. My. God." When I get my new computer with a great video card, this will be a new high for Flash gaming for me. I must commend you and Dan on your amazing Flash. I can't wait to see Pico 2. I imagine that when it finally comes out, I will piss myself in amazement.

You never cease to amaze me Tom, and when you combine with Dan, then it's just mind-blowing.

A Homer Simpson S.B. A Homer Simpson S.B.

Not bad, but overdone

You did a good job on this even though it's been done many a time. I would suggest putting in a "STOP ALL SOUNDS" button, because that was the one main flaw I found.

Frankiedaman responds:

I will do that in my next Soundboard / Upgrade. Thanks for the review!

Dwarf-Killing Dwarf-Killing

sdfhsdkflhj

YOU RACIST MOTHERFUCKER!!! DWARVES ARE THE SHIZZLE'S NIT!! THE ONLY THING THAT IS MORE AMAZINGER THAN DWARVES ARE THE GNOMES!!! you get a 3/5

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

awww aww..

i love the game, but its still not working correctly for me.

Ren & Stimpy Sound Board Ren & Stimpy Sound Board

hooray for RNS!!!

god...i remember those days...i've been watching that shit since i was 4 years old man....those two were the greatest two retarded characters ever created man...there are very few things better than ren and stimpy...i have like 10 or 15 of their comics (AMAZING!) and i cant wait until they get to releasing RNS Seasons in boxed sets dude....i'd pay any price to get that...anyway im dragging from the subject. this wasn't an AMAZING soundboard, but the fact that its there gets it an 8 and the fact that u also made south park sb's, simpsons sb's, and bevis n butthead sb's gets it straight tens!!

Road Blocks Road Blocks

Absofuckinglutely Great game

This game was pretty fucking hard, but i eventually finished it. It was a good waste of an hour. Not many things are worthy of my time.