Popular on the Internet Popular on the Internet

Woo, finally!

Man, I love your shit on The Fuck Society, somebody, so I was waiting for this to come up so I can put this up on the top of my favorites list. Hope to see some more shit from you up on here, and I can't wait for the renovations on TFS to finish.

Much love and ioasdkhfnsmkdcapiosdifssdfdsfjasnsfdsfdafaaewafsd

XTC Xtreme 4 XTC Xtreme 4

*gasp* D:

No ten for you, omgz. :(

Amazing job. SPECTACULARRRRR

ViceFullbuster responds:

It's Hawt!

Punt a Penguin Punt a Penguin

A wonderful message.

This was a message delivered beautifully by you, I smiled at it and and was almost in tears at the fact we ruin our Earth so badly.

I hope during my time we will learn to stop polluting and return to a brighter, cleaner, better Earth.

8/10

Circumambient Circumambient

GJ

Just wanted to let you know, that on the page where you go to view the Flash, in the little infobox it tells you when the Flash was submitted.

For example, this is yours currently:

Origin 01/23/2006 03:21PM EST

Size 2,621.9Kb

Score Under Judgement
(184 views)

Anyway, I liked the Flash. Keep up the good work. :)

B.Y.O.B. Collab B.Y.O.B. Collab

Amazing.

I loved this video. You guys really put your hearts and souls into this movie, especially near the ending, the quality was amazing.

I added this to my list of favorites, and nominated it for the December 2005 voting. If you guys don't win SOMETHING, there truly is something wrong with the voting panel.

Good job to all of you, much <3, and I hope you win.

9/10
5/5

Merry fuckin' Christmas Merry fuckin' Christmas

I liked it.

Nice job guys.

numbers - Best overall animation and sound, and I literally LOLLED so hard. What's that rap song called?

penisstar - Animation was bad, but it was pretty funny, crude humor.

RoyMasta - Nice job on the audio, but overall the animation sucked.

6/10
3/5

SS Time Trials 25 SS Time Trials 25

Not bad.

This wasn't too bad, good to see more Time Trials again. I wish I could join you guys in TTs but i'm not an SS member, so I guess I can't. Meh, anyway, continuing on:

numbers - Best overall short of them all.

Dizfunktion - What the fuck?

penisstar - The pun there was humorous, but overall it was terrible.

-Spitty- - Best overall animation, despite its' gross-out factor and assholeishness.

TwoStar - Meh. It was pretty good.

Nice job guys.

CC - Feuer Frei CC - Feuer Frei

BANG BANG!

Haha, reminded me how good that song is. *Rechecks it on iTunes*

Anyway, the animation was good, but it really wasn't that hard to pull off, but then again it is a clock movie.

I 4'd it. :)

7/10

littleFoot littleFoot

:Omg

If there was a 15 for graphics, I would've given it that. Now, i'm not even a fan of your series, but this is Disney-quality drawing and even better animation. The series continues to get high marks on NG, and that's always good to see.

9/10

EVERY BLACK MAN IS OLSKOO EVERY BLACK MAN IS OLSKOO

Roflmao

Just the name of the movie made me laugh when I saw it listed in the last 50 entries submitted on NG. This was short, but I liked it.

8/10